GIVE IT A TWIST WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

"Freedom requires that you discover your own inner language- your own life rules- your own vision"

Being a fashion blogger and having an inclination towards fashion in my daily life makes it important for me to bring new ideas and styles to my readers. One of the best aspects of introducing my fashion ideas are that I have the freedom to show case my personality and creativity. 
The only brand which brings freedom, comfort and versatility to my closet is undoubtedly Bewakoof.com  Don't let the name fool you( pun intended) This brand is the narnia of athleisure fashion. Bewakoof.com has everything ranging from t shirts, joggers, pajamascrop tops, tank tops, tees, sweatshirts, dresses and also phone cases. Not just that, it also includes a merchandise store which has my all time favorite THE KING KHAN COLLECTION. That is the best and yummiest icing on the cake. 

The unique and quirky quotes on the tees just make my day. The concept and design of the tees will brighten up your day as well as of the people around you. Bringing everyday fashion to your house for a reasonable price and offering the best quality is what they do. 

The "Things workout I don't" tank top and "Restless Spirit" top immediately caught my eyes as it was so relatable and I loved the colors. I instantly knew that I wanted to give a twist to these tops and not go the obvious leisure way. They surely can be worn for any casual occasion but I also wanted to show that it can be versatile and worn for a semi formal party or brunch or even for a beach party.














Also this isn't just a party for us girls, Bewakoof.com has a wide collection of apparels for men ranging from shirts, pajamas, denim jeans, t shirts, hoodies and so much more.

THANK YOU FOR READING,
KIRAN DANI

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS OUTFIT POST
IF YOU DO BUY ANY OF THE APPARELS FROM BEWAKOOF, DO STYLE IT AND TAG ME AND BEWAKOOF.COM ON THAT PICTURE.
DO COMMENT BELOW YOUR FAVORITE LOOK FROM THE BLOG.

YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIA:
INSTAGRAM: @THEKIRANDANI
TWITTER:@DANIKIRAN
FACEBOOK: KIRAN DANI
EMAIL ID: DANIKIRAN6@GMAIL.COM








Follow

Comments

  1. Online Shopping for Women, Men, Kids Fashion & Lifestyle Awesome website love it.I have bookmarked it.As an expert i really appreciate your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look out on our website @ vogueorgy for WAP crop hoodies, Alien hoodies, barbie hoodies, Crop panda, BTS Hoodies, and Dab-Panda Hoodies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites