LIVE THE ORGANIC AWAY WITH QTROVE


The concept of producing and consuming all vegan, organic products has become a necessity and more than that a style statement in our society. And why shouldn't it be? Not only we are becoming aware of all things natural, non contaminated but also engaging ourselves and treating our body with the right things. 
Nowadays there are en number of choices and brands coming up with all things organic but there are only few who do it the right way as well as offer you tremendous amount of choices.
Qtrove is offers a treat for people of every age group and every gender. Ranging from bath and body products to food items and even fashion, stationary, everything is available on Qtrove.  
I got the opportunity to select few products from the thousands of different things they offer on their website. I was in quite a bit of dilemma but ended up selecting 5 products, all from different sections in order to experience the whole shebang.
  


The first thing I ordered was an obvious one and that was the Oh Fudge Chocolate Fudge with cashew nut.
Apart from chocolate being my oh so favorite thing in the world, the fudge itself looked rather tempting and I wanted to reminisce the memories of the Lonavala fudge. Let me tell you, this fudge din't disappoint me the slightest bit. It just melted in the mouth and was chocolate heaven. Plus the fudge is made up of fresh chocolate without any artificial ingredient and is available in 3 variants. 




In order to pamper myself and indulge in the goodness of all things fresh and relaxing, I opted for the Areev Cocoa Cream Body Wash and Areev Citrus and Turmeric Body Lotion
The Cocoa Cream body Wash shockingly has a clear gel like appearance but lathers on the body very easily. The cocoa smell is extremely soothing but not overpowering. It leaves the body feeling supple and smooth and well nourished.
The Citrus and Turmeric Body Lotion was a pretty experimental and spontaneous choice as I was sort of skeptical if the turmeric will be pretty strong. But the fragrance is the right balance between citrus and turmeric and the cream itself is very light and gets absorbed into the skin in a matter of minutes. It is not heavy nor sticky therefore can be used throughout the year. 



The other body product I ordered was the Junaili Apricot Body Scrub. I have never owned a body scrub before and I know that exfoliating is a must for not only your face but your body as well therefore I didn't think twice and went ahead with this one. The Apricot body scrub comes in a flour like consistency and is extremely fine which ensures that it will exfoliate the skin thoroughly without causing much harm or rashes on the skin. This one is perfect for all skin type because it is made of 100% natural apricots and is chemical free. Works well when mixed with milk.



The final product is another scrub but it is a lip scrub. I,like any other lipstick addict, am a fan of matte liquid lipsticks. We all are aware that these lipsticks take a toll on your lips and dry the hell out of them, it is extremely important to exfoliate and moisturize them. I always do the moisturize part but have been faring away from the DIY exfoliating part. Call me lazy, but that's how I am. So I called for the Organic mill Peppermint Lip scrub and let me tell you that the fragrance of this one is not for the faint of hearts. The peppermint packs a punch literally and the fat sugar granules exfoliate the lips along with moisturizing it. Repeat it 2-3 times a week and you will have lips shown in those instagram lipstick swatches videos. 


Also treat yourself and your friends and family this Christmas with the Qtrove Hamper.
Use the code "KIRANDANI15" (This entitles a 15% discount code for first time online paid orders above Rs 500, validity is till Dec End)





Comments

  1. Loved your picks and I am seriously thinking to try Qtrove now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Megha Thank you so much for reading. And let me know if you do purchase anything from Qtrove and don't forget to use the discount coupon to save some money.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites