WINTER EDIT 3 FT VERO MODA

The 3rd and last look for the winter season 2016-17 is finally here. I know I was supposed to put it up soon but I had few other ideas in my mind hence the delay. But keeping that aside I can't believe that I missed the most coldest day in Mumbai. How I wish I was present here! But I did enjoy my recent trip and that also calls for new content and blog posts. So do stay tuned for that.

Coming back on the topic of winter and winter fashion, I feel that gone are the days when winter would mean fully covered clothes and one would end up looking like a fluffy bag. We girls know how to go risque and get accustomed to a bit of cold to look our best. I am so glad that the leather season here. I have been waiting for ages to rock my one and only leather jacket from Vero moda and now finally comes the time when I can do so.
This look is the most apt one out of the 3 look for the winters in Mumbai. 

Get your grunge look on with Vero Moda not only this time of the year but for every season. I have never been disappointed by their winter collection ever. They always come out with a bunch of minimalistic and chic leather jackets, denims and so much more. I finally caved in and invested some into this beautiful faux black beauty. To bring out the rock chic vibes and embrace our Mumbai weather, I paired the leather jacket with a bright orange top from Bewakoof.com and rather tucked it in to give a more structured and clean look. I went with a black textured skirt for the bottoms because that complimented the look extremely well and offers a bit of feminine touch to the whole carefree look. The best part of the skirt is the two front adjustable zips in the bottom. You can adjust the slit of the skirt on your own accord. This is going to be a staple for me throughout the year.I finished it up with the much needed Forever21 ankle boots and a pair of round sunglasses which adds on to the whole vibe.

MAKEUP: Go with loads of blush to get that peachy pink natural winter flush and a blue red lipstick because you can never go wrong with a red lipstick. Keep the contour game minimal and also just flick your eye liner to give some life to your eyes. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites