DUBAI- ABU DHABI TRAVEL LOOK BOOK

I have gone on a rampage about my trip overseas and also bombarded you all with tons of blog posts, instagram updates and a you tube video dedicated to this trip but I promise this will be the last post you will see about Dubai- Abu Dhabi. Do not worry as I am not going to start ranting about the culture, things I did blah blah blah.I have already done that and I do not want to bore you guys further. 
I am just going to share all the outfits I wore during the trip and basically just the thought behind these travel friendly looks. So if you are looking forward to travelling anytime soon then this might be a handy guide. Yay!! Finally a fashion look book. OK I'll just control myself and jump straight right into it.


This concept of layering denim on denim is my go to travel look and it compliments every individual beautifully. I am damn sure no one can ever go wrong with this particular look. Not only it is about strutting your stuff in that crop top but also about being comfortable and cozy with the denim jacket while travelling in that cold ass airplane. 



OUTFIT DETAILS:
DENIM JACKET- FOREVER21
CROP TOP- FEMELLA
RIPPED KNEE JEANS- ROADSTER, MYNTRA
NAVY BLUE BAG- NEW LOOK, KOOVS
TAN SANDALS-JABONG





That particular day itself I attended the Dhow River Cruise which was filled with music, performances and lots of food. In order to beat the cold weather at night and also dress myself up for the cruise without going extremely overboard, I opted for this Black and White Maxi Dress which has just a small side slit to show the right amount of skin and the dress itself is made up of ribbed material which gives a different dimension and will protect you from the cold. Best of both worlds, right?!





OUTFIT DETAILS:
RIBBED MAXI DRESS- KOOVS
BLACK WEDGES- LIMEROAD.COM 


My necessities when it comes to hitting the beach, 1. Something summery and 2. Something with shorts. Luckily this dungaree ticks both the boxes. Donning this outfit got me into the beach mode with the bright and summery floral prints and also just the right length for me to enjoy the waves.I went with a dull grey top as it compliments the dungaree perfectly without taking the focus away from the beautiful colors present on the dungaree. I finished my look with this H&M straw hat which was just the right size for me and also protected me from the beating sun above my head. Literally!!




OUTFIT DETAILS:
DUNGAREE- LOCAL SHOP AT MATUNGA, MUMBAI
GREY TOP- BEWAKOOF.COM
SANDALS- JABONG
STRAW HAT- H&M MEN'S SECTION
REFLECTORS- COLABA CAUSEWAY, MUMBAI



During the months of December and January, Dessert Safari is so not the place to wear anything short or sleeveless. It is cold and windy to the point it is not bearable anymore. Luckily I made the right decision to change into something covered and comfortable which would protect me from the chill in the air. Couldn't risk to fall ill, could I? The printed pants totally embarks the Dubai vibes to the fullest and pairing it with a plain blue halter neck top makes it a classic one. I topped it up with a black sweater which isn't very thick nor very thin. It is just enough to make you feel nice and warm. I used the waist tie up which comes along with the pants as a scarf around the neck to give the upper half of the outfit a bit of jazz.  I also purchased the pink sequenced bandana from the Dessert Safari itself just to embrace the culture and feel a part of it. 
TIP- DO BARGAIN FOR ANYTHING YOU BUY FROM THERE.




OUTFIT DETAILS:
PRINTED PANTS- JABONG
BLUE TANK TOP- GINGER BY LIFESTYLE
EARRINGS- FOREVER21


Personally this is my favorite outfit from the entire trip. There isn't much going on at all. It is just a turtle neck stripped top, which I tried for the first time and completely fell in love with it and along with that a pair of ripped jeans and a broad black belt. But there was just something about the look which screams me. It is so clean, sophisticated and casual. Just focuses on the simplicity of things without trying much at all. I want to just stock up my closet with turtle necks. 





OUTFIT DETAILS:
TURTLE NECK TOP- DOROTHY PERKINS, JABONG
RIPPED JEANS- ROADSTER, MYNTRA


The combination of visiting The Miracle Garden and Dubai Mall is an exhausting one and I knew that I was in for a ride. Therefore, I went for the athleisure combination with just a crop top, pair of grey denims and a black jacket. The entire look was glamed up with these blue round sunglasses and the volume in my hair. I swear it had so much volume out of no where and I was so thankful. Why doesn't it happen all day everyday? Well that's just life.





OUTFIT DETAILS:
GREY DENIMS- FOREVER21
BLUE CROP TOP- FEMELLA
BLUE SUNGLASSES- MISSAMORE


I was in a complete dilemma as to what I should go for because I had to wear something which would be comfortable to travel in for 2 hours as well as appropriate for the Mosque and also not over the top for Ferrari World. Finally I decided to wear the same grey jeans as it is not very snug on the hips and legs making it easy to maneuver in and also fulfills the rules of the Mosque. I paired it up with a black and white printed full sleeves top as the entire arms have to be covered in the Mosque and also this top is made by the softest material and I just feel like cuddling with it. As it is compulsory for women to cover their head with a scarf,I went for a total mismatched blue printed scarf. 





OUTFIT DETAILS:
BLACK AND WHITE TOP- H&M
GREY JEANS- FOREVER21


This was my last day of the trip and I was flying back to Mumbai as well. In order to come out from my all time favorite denim fever, I experimented with something absolutely laid back and minimal. I went for the all time classic black tee with printed pants. It felt as though I was at home wearing my coziest pair of pajamas. It wasn't a hassle but also made a statement and didn't make me look out of place.



OUTFIT DETAILS:
BLACK TOP- FBB
PRINTED PANTS- AMAZON

THANK YOU FOR READING,
KIRAN DANI










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites