YOU ARE A ROCK STAR



You were born as a princess/prince. Treated as the gem of your family. You were pampered. You were encouraged. You were dependent. Most importantly you were and are still loved.

All of these things happened with each and everyone of us,irrespective of the fact whether you are a girl or a boy. 
A time always arrives that we grow up but we are yet supported by our loved ones. And that will continue till your last breathe. But along with growing up you also have to detach yourself slightly and be independent. Take the hard road and learn about yourself and face the challenges life throws your way. Even though you may have someone to lean on to but learn to be alone in this crowded world. If I can express everything in just one word it would be that you should be your own "ROCKSTAR"  

Deal with this world on your own accord. Don't fall a victim to fancy instagram world people have created. Because let me tell you, their life seems all glamorous but just like everyone else they do face personal problems and deal with the on going criticism. Do not compare your life with anyone else because your life is your story and you are just growing up by learning all the mistakes and errors you have made.

Own the stage and let me tell you, you are the only Rockstar, the only person who matters. Inspiration in life can be found literally anywhere. On the side of the road, on a graffiti wall, in a rock, legit anywhere. You just have to be open to possibilities and embracing things as they come.



My inspiration for this blog came from this "Rockstar" t shirt I randomly bought from Zara. Who knew that one word can speak so much to a person. This struck me straight to my heart because it was completely relatable. I am that girl who was pampered and totally spoilt. The princess of the entire family. And you know what I still am but as I grew up I have started fighting all my battles, started getting out of my comfort zone, doing things which I possibly can. Being independent makes me feel proud because what matters is the steps you take to reach your goal. That's where your struggle lies. In every sense of the word, I am no more a princess. I am a Rockstar in this concert called life and you are as well. 










OUTFIT DETAILS:
ROCKSTAR T SHIRT- ZARA,MUMBAI
POLKA DOTS SHORTS- BANGKOK, THAILAND
BLACK AND WHITE SNEAKERS- MYNTRA.COM
SNAP BACK CAP- LOCAL STORE, MUMBAI

I hope that this blog was helpful and relatable. I have poured my heart into this post
Thank you for reading,
Kiran Dani

You can contact me on:
Instagram- www.instagram.com/thekirandani
Twitter- www.twitter.com/danikiran
Email id: danikiran6@gmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites