TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON









It's been almost 4 months since I have arrived Glasgow for my studies but due to the busy university schedule and pending assignments I barely got anytime to fulfil my wishes of exploring the city and the famous scenic highlands. As usual long time plans do not work in my case but impromptu plans always work the best and that's what happened this time. Suddenly I decided to explore either to places, Edinburgh for it's famous Christmas market and castle or Fort William to board the Jacobite train. Obviously my harry potter obsession took over and the Jacobite train ride was the winner. 
The next day I boarded the coach to witness one of the most beautiful panoramic views I have seen that was situated between Glasgow and Fort William. Later was the gorgeous ride on the dream come true steam train mimicking the famous harry potter train and the highlight of the trip was the aspiring bridge at Glennifinnan Viaduct. I also got an additional opportunity to witness the tiny seaside town of Mallaig, which was super duper cold that day but have a sense of relief and relaxation. 
Fort William being the heart of the Scottish highlands and tourist centre, definitely introduced me to a great feeling of comradery and the joy of the upcoming festivities. The next day I just strolled around the town of Inverlochy in search of the castle but unfortunately I couldn't make it as I had to return back home. 

The highlight of my short trip was definitely the beauty that nature offered that can't beat anything else in the world and the fact I got to experience first hand the harry potter experience. 
The weather was definitely way colder and windier than Glasgow but as it wasn't snowing I went light on layering and embraced the Scottish way of dressing on the first day. I went on with the softest and cosiest burgundy jumper from Primark and paired with opaque thermal tights from Forever21 and geometrical skirt from Flying machine. To curb the cold wind I added the slouchy black beanie which not only works in the cold but is an additional accessory to the outfit. I decided to wear flat black boots as I would have to walk quite a bit in Fort William and also add a stylish touch to the look. As you all know by this time that a watch is an essential accessory for me, without that no look is complete and in order to compliment this winter look I went ahead with the big dial Daniel Wellington watch which is a pretty versatile accessory due to the easy interchangeable belt feature and it is apt while travelling as you do not have to carry various accessories to make your look diverse as only one would do the job.








OUTFIT DETAILS:
BURGUNDY JUMPER- PRIMARK GLASGOW
GEOMETRICAL SKIRT- FLYING MACHINE
OPAQUE TIGHTS- FOREVER21 UK
BOOTS- FOREVER21 UK
BROWN STRAP WATCH- DANIEL WELLINGTON
SLOUCHY BEANIE- PRIMARK GLASGOW

I have way more travel stories and travel winter outfit looks coming your way because the end of 2017 and beginning of 2018 has been all about exploring new places in the UK.
Hope you'll enjoyed this travel post and excited for the ones coming up.
Thank you so much for reading,
Kiran Dani

Comments

  1. Amazing post! .I appreciate your hard work. Thank you for sharing. I have also share some use full information.
    echobeat earbuds review
    charge boost reviews
    liporing toering
    doc socks review
    livewave antenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, this blog is great. Use Full Links.
    Keyless Pro Review
    Clearview Review
    ionic spa shower Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh amazing information in this post such a good quality content in this post
    thanks for sharing with us keep it up.
    Device To Erase Mosquito Bites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this informative blog with us. Find out the best Office Furniture Suppliers in UAE on Etisalat yellowpages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this informative blog with us. Find out the best Weighing Scales & Measuring Tapes in UAE on Etisalat yellowpages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Also read my review , FitTrack Review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Astounding article. Exceptionally intriguing to peruse. I truly love to peruse such a pleasant article. Much appreciated! continue to shake.

    Finest areas for students to live in Birmingham

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, really appreciate the efforts you have put in! I was very confused about travelling to dubai and having fun at hatta water dam, and you make it clear thanks again for the guide

    ReplyDelete
  9. List of Bearings in DubaiFind 500 verified listings for Bearings Dubai dealers, suppliers, distributors many more with Phone numbers, Locations, Maps, Emails and Websites, Box, and more on Atninfo com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Discover our comprehensive list of leading cargo shipping companies and agents in UAE who provide highly specialized door-to-door and end-to-end logistics services.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get the full list of advertising agencies Companies Services in Dubaiwho ensure delivering top quality services to cater to your unique needs Visit us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. List of Commercial Kitchen Equipment In Dubai Find 140 verified listings for Commercial Kitchen Equipment Dubai dealers, suppliers, distributors many more with Phone numbers, Locations, Maps, Emails and Websites, Box, more on Atninfo com.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Get the best chauffeur service Dubai from a leading company. Offering affordable corporate transfer, airport transfer, event, wedding, Luxury Limo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites