KURTI TWO WAYS



Hello Everyone. So here I am sitting on the bed, which is nothing new and on to my second cup of coffee. I was feeling so lethargic and gloomy but I had to push myself up because I had to get this blog ready for you'll to read. So that was basically my life update and now let's get on straight to another outfit post.

Traditional clothes and the colour yellow are the two things in which I am so not comfortable. Might sound strange because after all I am an Indian and we celebrate thousands of festivals. But to be honest I am so not like that. I do find ethnic wear like Kurtis, Saris very beautiful and exquisite but I am more comfortable in shorts and tank tops. That was me blabbering about ethnic wear and now I will come to the colour yellow. I have always felt that yellow just doesn't suit me and I personally find it to be extremely bright. For me there is nothing like lighter shades of yellow or darker shade, I believe that all shades of yellow can be described in just one word " BRIGHT". It's weird coming from a girl who likes lipstick shades like reds and purples but then I don't usually experiment with clothes. There few specific colors which I always go for when it comes to apparels and shoes. 

So one fine day I received a package from Jabong and I then realized that my mother had ordered something online, again. There is no stopping my family when it comes to online shopping. I was pretty much in shock when I saw that she had ordered a yellow kurta. It's safe to say that no one in my house has any interest in such bright colors. Her reason was that she wanted to experiment with new colors and new patterns. She practically forced me to try to this on and who am I to straight out deny my mother. And Thank God that I tried it. I had one of the biggest revelations ever. Not only did I realize that Yellow suits me but loved this particular Kurta to the T. This Shakumbhari Yellow Printed kurta is snug in the right areas without it being to fitted and is beautifully structured because of the huge slit that runs down in the middle. The Aztec print and the black buttons gives it a different dimension.

According to my preference I decided to style it few different ways. First I styled the kurta right into it's ethnic habitat by pairing it up with black fitted leggings as I wanted the structured flow and slit to show off it's presence. I used a Gold detailed necklace as a headgear because that is what I usually do with chunky piece of necklaces and as well as the gold along with the yellow kurta gives a royal and bronze look.  
If you want a more everyday, causal look then just wear a pair of jhumkas either silver or gold, I personally prefer silver and with a pair of heels you are good to go.


KURTI STYLED TWO WAYS






The other way I styled is by transitioning it from a Kurta to a Dress. It might raise a few eyebrows but it is very simple to do. Just add  few press buttons along the slit as to how much you want it to be open and that's about it. It is absolutely wearable and not very risque. I loved the way this dress turned out. It shows off just the right amount of skin through the slit and is incredibly classy. 
If you want to wear it for a beach party and want to add the extra amount of oomph then just add a bandana. Bandanas are making a stunning comeback and are just the best way to save your hair from any sand and dust at the beach as well as an amazing accessory to wear when you are having one of those bad hair days. Not just that but they give off a very carefree vibe without trying too much.










Which one was your favorite look?
Comment down below, I would love to know your thoughts
Thank you for reading,
Kiran Dani

Also you can find me on,
Instagram: @thekirandani
Twitter: @DaniKiran
Roposo: @kirandani6
Email id: danikiran6@gmail.com





Follow

Comments

  1. Damn!! The outfit and you...perfecto!!
    The traditional look is so elegant,loved that more;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a nice meter of this post. I read your post. Thanks for share your post with us.

    Kids Clothes Online India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thank you so much for reading and liking it.

      Delete
  3. Nice Post

    https://zinnga.com/collections/buy-kurtis-online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai
    Nice blog to have different types of kurtis. https://zinnga.com/collections/buy-kurtis-online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Great blog.....Nice posts....Thanks for sharing..
    . https://zinnga.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this blog.
    stock tips

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your looking too good in both styles and i like your kurti color. Thank you for sharing.

    If you want to buy more kurtis with free shipping, go with this link: https://bit.ly/2podZCP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice yellow printed kurta. Thanks for sharing with us!

    If you were look for more kurti styles, then visit this link: women kurtis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks For Sharing his Nice Article I like This Post.
    Click Now
    Click Now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Findling the best Indian sangeet dresses is a very major task for every women so if you are searching for sangeet dresses online visit https://www.eanythingindian.com/wedding-store/sangeet/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buy the fashionable designer long Indian party wear kurta kurtis online at Eanythingindian.com
    Visit: https://www.eanythingindian.com/apparels/kurta-kurti/

    ReplyDelete
  12. JOVI Fashion is an Women Clothing Online App that includes a good range of women dresses collection. Discover our latest collection of Women Dress that includes Anarkali dress, floral dresses, iKat Kurta, Midi Dress, and printed scarves, Top & Shirts, Kurtas & Sets etc. So, you can get the best online shopping experience with one of the best ladies dress apps.

    ReplyDelete

  13. Get the fashionable designer long cotton kurta kurtis online at best ethnic store. Browse the partywear kurtis and kurta tops online at Eanythingindian. Visit: https://www.eanythingindian.com/apparels/kurta-kurti/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,kiran
    Such a beautiful post, Your images is very nice. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice information and useful post satya design provide good design kurtis and maxi dresses https://satyadesigns.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice information you have shared across us thank you so much! Shopping Indian Long Kurtis Online is one of the good way as you can variety kurtis of your style.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice blog ! Buying Indian long Kurtis Online is one of the good options as you get a wide range of collections to select of your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Festivals are the days when you get an opportunity to dress up well and put your best self forward. Looking great makes you feel smug and highlight your confidence. Shop here Women Clothing Online
    The fashion of kurtas with palazzo is adored in recent times because the combination grants everyone with a complete outfit. Women Dress Online Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice article. such a beautiful looking in this kurti. thank you for sharing this kurtis catalog design.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing this nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice blog post about kurti. The beauty of a plain designer kurti lies in its ability to effortlessly transition from casual to semi-formal occasions. Whether paired with traditional bottoms like churidars or contemporary choices like jeans, these kurtis offer a timeless charm that appeals to individuals seeking a balance between classic aesthetics and modern sensibilities.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment