Affordable Daily Skincare Routine

Hey welcome to my blog guys!!!

This is my first proper blog post and I thought I should write about something I have struggled with and searched a lot and that is skin care products for combination skin. It's quite difficult to get the right products to suit the skin as well as the weather. I have experimented a lot and finally I came across products which suit my skin throughout the year and they are affordable as well.


I have mentioned that I have combination skin and it changes quite drastically. During the summer it gets very oily and during the winter season it's very dry. These products definitely cater to my needs and provide my skin with the required TLC.

1. Face wash 


This first product is my holy grail product. It's the Cetaphil cleansing face wash for sensitive skin. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist because I faced quite a few rough years with severe acne. It maintains the PH level of the skin and does not dry it out. Though it doesn't lather much but it does remove the dirt and grime from the skin. The changes will be visible in a few days.
Rs. 179.17

2.Next is a Toner


So I have used the regular rose water to clean my face after a rough day. Though it helps but I wanted to try something else and something more effective . So I gave the fab india tea tree toner a try. I have used few fab india products before and they definitely stand for what they preach. The toner is alcohol free ,it helps to minimise the pores and also helps to get rid of pimples as it contains tea tree.
Rs. 240

3. Moisturiser 



I learnt the hard way about the importance of moisturiser for my skin. I was one of the people who did believe that applying moisturiser is not necessary for people with oily/combination skin. But guys that is a myth. All around the year whether it's summer or winter, moisturiser is a must. Neutrogena comes up with a wide range of moisturisers for all skin types . It is lightweight, non greasy ,gives a matte finish and also fragrance free. It moisturises the skin from within and leaves it feeling supple and soft.
Rs. 299
4. Sunscreen


My skin is sensitive as well. I either get sun burns or I get easily tanned. So that's why sunscreen is a necessity. Sunscreen should be applied throughout the year, not just during summers. The UVA/UVB rays can cause skin cancer and early ageing . The sunscreen from neutrogena is a favourite of mine as it keeps the skin matte, doesn't clog pores and doesn't leave a white cast as well. There is another alternative and that is the lotus herbals UV screen matte gel. It gets absorbed in the skin very easily and a best option before going to swim.
Neutrogena sunscreen Rs. 499
Lotus herbals matte gel Rs. 295

5. Lip balm
We quite often tend to forget our lips. They are very sensitive and get easily damaged. There are two options for this. The lip butter from Just Herbs which contains liquorice nod Shea butter. It moisturises the lips from within and smoothens the lips. But if you are in search for a tinted lip balm then the body shop born lippy is the one to go for. It works exactly like any normal lip balm but it is more moisturising and gives a natural tint to the lips. As well as it comes in different flavours. The raspberry one is my personal favourite.
Just Herbs lip butter Rs.345
The Body Shop Born Lippy Rs.275

Hope this post helped you all. If you'll have any more questions you'll can comment below. Most of these products are available on nykaa.com
Also let me know your holy grail skin care product,
Follow me on my social media for updates about any further blogs.
Instagram: _kirandani_
Twitter: DaniKiran
Roposo:  danikiran6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites