Laid back and Versatile- The Shirt Dress


Forever21 was the first brand I was introduced to by my friends. Though I'm not a big shopaholic but when I enter the Forever21 store I go crazy. That's because most of the clothes in the store are perfect for the weather in India and also are not that expensive as compared to other brands.

They have a great collection of clothes which are laid back but yet classy and sexy and their dresses are to die for. 
When I came across the fact that Forever21 has an online shopping website I went completely gaga over it. Though the collection on the website and the stores are quite different but it's none the less amazing.
My first online purchase from the Forever21 website was a shirt dress. Shirt dresses have slowly climbed up to be a part of the fashion statement and it's now a necessity that every girl should have at least one shirt dress in her closet.
A shirt dress is my first preference if I have to go out for a casual lunch or even a party. Because it's perfect for this hot and humid weather.  Also it's an easier option when I'm extremely confused as to what i should wear(happens most of the time)😋
A shirt dress is extremely versatile and can be worn in many shapes and forms.
Either it can be worn as a classic shirt dress with no belt on to have a laid back and comfy look or it can be paired up with a belt to give it a bit more definition and to look much more classy and sexy.
A shirt dress can also be worn as a jacket over a pair of shorts and a simple racer back top. Also team it up with a pair of sneakers to give a sporty look.
There are endless options to transform the shirt dress and you can do it in any way that you want.

 

 


 
Shirt dress: Forever21.in
Boots: Forever21

For further updates follow me on
Instagram: thekirandani
Twitter: DaniKiran 
Roposo: kirandani6

Thank you for reading!!😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites