Maybelline NewYork The Colossal Volume Express Mascara

Hello Guys!!! How are you'll doing? How is the weather in your city treating you? Well here in Mumbai it's raining almost throughout the day and it's pretty gloomy #missingthesun

So finally it's been a month since i have started my blog and I'm so joyous and overwhelmed by the response i got from you guys for my blog, instagram and roposo. Thanks a lot guys and continue the love!!!

So getting back to the blog, I wanted to share my experience with a beauty product I purchased few weeks back. Well the product is not new to the market but it's the first time I'm ever using it. It seems I'm lagging behind in this world but ya there is always a first for everything.
Personally I'm not a makeup addict. I'm more into skincare than makeup. But I do use a few makeup products for my shoots and while attending parties just to look more presentable and ofcourse to hide few acne marks here and there. But I had never ever used any mascara or eyelash curlers before. I never thought I needed it because I naturally have long and thick eye lashes. 
But there are few cons to it as well. Like most of the times my lashes become quite flat and obstruct my vision and it gets quite irritating especially when I'm wear sunglasses. Also at times when I apply an eyeliner it just seems that my eyes are not quite defined and that something is missing
So finally after searching a lot I decided to purchase the Maybelline Newyork the colossal volume express mascara. I personally love the Maybelline colossal range so that's why I was pretty sure that this is going to give me some good results as well.

 
The mascara comes in a yellow tube like bottle with words etched in purple which makes it look very pretty to be honest. It comes for only Rs.400 and includes 10.7ml of product. The mascara comes in 2 variants, one is the waterproof and the other is the washable one.
The wand of the mascara is pretty thick and the bristles are positioned in such a way that it would definitely help in separating the lashes.
The mascara is jet black and just 1-2 coats of the mascara is enough. When I applied the mascara for the first time I was in awe. My eyes definitely looked more awake and open as well as defined and the lashes were slightly curled. The mascara has all the properties one is looking for i.e lengthening, separating and volumising. Therefore, it won't be necessary to buy separate mascaras for different uses.
Also along with the eyeliner your eyes are definitely going to be on fleek.
So now I totally understand why it's one of the holy grail products  for most beauty youtubers out there. The product itself is quite transforming and has become my personal favourite. I apply it even when I don't have any other makeup products on.

 

Hope this was helpful to you all
Thank you for reading,
Kiran Dani

Follow me on my social media:
Instagram: thekirandani
Twitter: danikiran
Roposo:kirandani6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites