Mixing and matching!!

Heyyy Guys!! I hope you'll are doing well😊
So I have been waiting for a long time to put up this blog post and finally it's happening!!!!

My personal style is pretty much wearing jeans or shorts with loose oversized tops or maybe at times just a gunjee with a jacket on. It's all about comfort for me.
I never purchase my clothes in sets or combos. I rather prefer to mix and match my clothes because it not only shows a lot of my creativity but also gives a new look at all times. Mixing and matching is just a way of recycling old clothes in my book.

Well recently the palazzo trend intrigued me but I wanted to try on something with an edge and not the normal boring plain palazzos.
After searching a lot I came across the perfect pair of palazzos in my mother's closet. 
The red palazzos from Jabong.com gives an ethnic vibe and is not as flared as the normal palazzos. It comes with a rope on the waist to tighten it and the floral design is just extremely pretty but not too loud.
This palazzo is very versatile as it can either paired up with a kurti if you want to go for an all Indian look and can also be paired up with a tshirt or a crop top to give an indo-western look.

I mixed and matched this red palazzo with a black top from pantaloons which consists of gold buttons on the shoulder pad. I've tucked the top to give a defined and chic look. I also accessorised it with this beautiful chunky gold and white braclet. 

 


 
 
 

Black top- Pantaloons
Red Palazzos- Jabong.com
Braclet- Got it from Thailand

Hope you guys enjoyed this style post
Thanks for reading,
Kiran Dani

Also follow me on social media
Instagram:thekirandani 
Twitter: danikiran
Roposo: kirandani6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites