Best Lifestyle Change I Made- MATCHA GREEN TEA POWDER

It has been quite a few months since I have graduated. Since then my lifestyle has changed completely. During college days, I used to be much more active due to college and classes and my life was pretty much on the go. But since I've passed through that phase of life, my lifestyle has been sedentary. That’s the word to describe it.

I usually prefer to be at home because of the rains and also the level of energy has gone down the drain. I've become all the more lazy and just a couch potato. At times it’s fine but not every day. I do exercise 2-3 times a week but due to the lack of energy I can’t push myself beyond the boundaries.

This 360 degree change has clearly affected me in the worst possible manner as well as my metabolism rate has slowed down tremendously and that is one of the reasons that make me feel exhausted in a snap of a second.

I did try the regular green tea bags but unfortunately it dint have any effect on me. I searched quite a lot and came across an article which stated that Oolong tea and Matcha green tea powder are the best when it comes to boosting metabolism and energy.


 


The Matcha green tea powder came in a packet which consisted of adorable patterns and designs inspired from the seasons in Japan. The green tea is also accompanied with a recipe book which is sent by the seller directly on your email address. The recipes suggest some amazing ways to prepare lattes, cakes and lots more.


Some might be wondering WHAT EXACTLY IS MATCHA GREEN TEA??
Well Matcha green tea is a traditional Japanese green tea and it is steamed, stemmed, and de-vined before being stone-ground into very fine powder. Matcha Green Tea powder is then stored away from light and oxygen in order to preserve its brilliant green color and antioxidant properties.

 



This particular green tea suggests that:
·         Full of Anti oxidants. It has 137 times more antioxidants than the regular  green tea
·         Boosts metabolism and burns calories
·         Enhances mood and aids concentration
·         Increases endurance and energy levels
·         Food safety certified by BRC and has a shelf life of 15 months

In order to get the best results out of this green tea, I would suggest one to have it with lukewarm water only. Do not add milk and sugar if you want to increase metabolism and lose weight.

My experience:

·         Even though I’m not a huge tea drinker, I did like this particular green tea as it doesn't have that strong green tea flavor but in the end it might give a bitter after taste.
·         After having it for 3 days, I started feeling more energetic and more alive.
·         It definitely lifted up my mood and that helped me concentrate more.
·         It dint help me lose any weight. I wouldn't suggest purchasing this green tea if one has the primary intention of losing weight.


Thank you for reading, 
Kiran Dani

Do comment below any other lifestyle changes which you'll have made.

Also follow me on all my social media accounts
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thekirandani/
Twitter: Danikiran
Roposo: kiran06

DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsored blog post. It is purely the blogger's opinions.
Some of the pictures have been taken from Google and Amazon

Comments

  1. Thoughtful and practical details.

    Nice!��

    Keep blogging your posts, it really helps the readers to make a choice as a potential consumer for the product you have used personally and then, recommending it to those, who look to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. This means a lot to me and helps me get motivated. Will surely continue posting more in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo i must to check it on english amazon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my posts. If you do try it then let me know your experience.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites