INDO-WESTERN FESTIVE LOOK

Hello Guys!!! How are you guys? Hope you’ll are doing well!!

If you’ll are from India then you’ll are surely aware of the fact that the festive season has made its appearance for this year. YES guys YES!!If you all are just like me then you’ll might be wondering where did the rest of the year go? Is it really August?!! This year has passed by extremely quickly and we are just few months away from 2017.
But let’s not crib about that and let’s just enjoy this festive season (more like a reality check to me).

Not only these festivals bring immense joy and also are an excuse for the families to meet up but it also brings in one problem for girls. The major problem is what are we supposed to wear??? We girls mostly don't repeat our clothes especially during festivals but then we can’t just make our parents go bankrupt right?
The salwar kameez and kurtis are beauty on its own but we do need something new to spice things up.

This festive season there has only been one thing on my mind and that’s Indo western fashion. Instead of buying tons of Indian clothes which I probably wont wear much, I just prefer to mix and match my old and new clothes to give the entire look a new, trendy feel and also it perfectly exudes my personality.

For this Rakshabandhan festival, I selected a crop top and a palazzo. Might be wondering why a crop top? Well I believe the crop top fashion is one of those styles which will never leave the market. Not only they are simple, laid back but also presentable and easy to style.


 

I paired up this see through dark blue crop top which has small white hearts all over it ( just adorable) with a plain black palazzo. The black palazzo has a boho inspired design on the bottom which is not very loud but quite noticeable and something different.

 


I accessorized the entire look with a black and white chunky choker neck piece. The choker in itself helps to lift up the entire look and is a statement piece. The look doesn't require any other piece of jewelry as the choker does the job.

This entire look is quite simple and hassle free but will surely turn heads and make you stand out.


 








 


Crop top- Fashion world, Linking road
Palazzo- Fashion world linking road
Choker- Myntra


Thank you for reading
Do subscribe to my blog for future posts.

Also follow me on all of my social media accounts:
Instagram: thekirandani
Twitter: Danikiran
Roposo: kiran06

Email: danikiran6@gmail.com



Comments

  1. Lovely kiran... Keep it up on fashion n style ideas ... Seriously damm ossum look ... 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Krina. This means a lot to me

      Delete
  2. If yes, then Indo-Western handbags are perfect for you.

    Indowestern

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites