JULY FAVORITES!!!


There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time,all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly,endures - Josiah Gilbert Holland
    


So the month of July brought in tiny surprises and includes some of the things which would be unforgettable throughout my life. First, I officially graduated in the field of accountancy and finance. Yayyyyy!! I'm a graduate. God it's so surreal.
Second, I had my first ever collaboration as a blogger with Neesh Perfumes. The experience itself was so exciting and amazing and that has just motivated and encouraged me further to work harder and give most of my time and effort in order to provide you'll with better content.
Along with these experiences, I also came across many other things and some of them have been my absolute favorites and wanted to share it with you guys.

1. BEAUTY



In this category, I have 2 recent favorites.          First is the Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara. This mascara has completely changed my eye makeup game. Well I'm not the type of person who ever uses eye shadows. I just prefer to apply an eye liner and kajal but by just adding this mascara, it gives my eyes a well defined and fresher look.
Detailed review: 
http://kirandani.blogspot.com/2016/07/maybelline-colossal-mascara.html
 

Second is the Miss Claire Long Lasting Lipstick in the shade CABERNET. Miss claire lip products are generally known as dupes for the Nyx lip products. But not only the lip products are for fraction of the price but also long lasting, pigmented and offers an immense variety.
This particular shade is a classic dark brown shade with a slight shimmer and maroonish undertones.
Usually I don't go for brown shades but this shade has changed my mind. This shade is perfect for any night time events and parties.The application is absolutely smooth and settles comfortably on the lips.

2. SKINCARE AND HAIRCARE

 

In the category of skincare, I have been loving one particular face pack. It is the Just herbs petal soft rose anti tan face pack. This face pack is perfect for a lazy person like me who finds the process of making a face pack pretty boring and time consuming. This face pack is pre- made and has to be directly applied on the face and neck without any hassle. Also suitable for all skin types.
It is a clay based face pack which also consists of rose,indian gensing and liquorice which helps to reduce the tan significantly. It immediately shows a tad bit of difference on the skin.


My hair care favourite is the one and only product which I swear by and have never ever been so satisfied by any other product and that is the Bblunt Volumising Shampoo for Fine Hair. Irrespective of the weather conditions, it never fails and always gives volume and bounce to my hair.
Detailed review: http://kirandani.blogspot.com/2016/06/my-experience-with-bblunt-products-for.html

3. FASHION TREND





My favourite fashion trend is an obvious one- 'off shoulder/cold shoulder'. If there was one and only one style of clothing I could wear throughout the year, it would be only off shoulder tops and dresses. There is no specific reason to my obsession but it just attracts me and is my go to thing.

4. SHOPPING WEBSITE

 

I'm a huge online shopaholic. Whether it's with sale or without sale, my online shopping craving never ends. During the month of July I mostly turned towards one website and shopped a ton of clothes and accessories and i.e Koovs. First of all, the collection was something different and quirky. Second, their sale was to die for. All things for 50-70% off. That's just a shoppers dream!! I just couldn't miss this opportunity and made the most of it. 
P.s: Will be doing a complete outfit post soon featuring all the things I purchased from Koovs

5. TECH BIT

 



Last but not the least is my favourite app of the month. There is one hidden fact that I'm a big tech geek. I'm always in search for new apps to make life easier and that's when I came across this amazing app called 'Hopper'
Hopper is a handy travel application that tells you the best time to fly in order to find the best deals.  This intelligent application helps to 
determine the fluctuations in flight prices in the near future and that would lead to save a lot of your expenses. A best friend for an avid traveller!!

So these were some of my July favourites.
Hope you'll enjoyed reading this.

Thanks for reading,
Kiran Dani 

Disclaimer: Few pictures were taken from Google


Also follow me on all my social media accounts:
Instagram: thekirandani
Twitter: Danikiran
Roposo: kiran06

For any business enquiry: danikiran6@gmail.com

Comments