Khadi Gold Radiance Facial Kit Review

Who has the time to go to the parlour/salon and spend about an hour or so for facial?? Well I certainly don't.
First of all, I don't have the patience to do that every month and second of all, my skin gets irritated due to the tons of products and the steam that they use.
But we can't completely avoid a good session of clean up and facial in order to get rid of the dirt and grime as well as the stress. Our skin deserves a certain amount of pampering too.
Recently I checked out a youtube video which was a review about the khadi chocolate mini facial kit.
My first reaction was that I had to get my hands on this range because not only it's extremely inexpensive but also an easier way to get facial done at home.
Khadi Natural, as the name suggests is an all natural Indian skincare brand. It offers many natural products and one of them is the facial kit.
This was my first time trying a khadi product and I was extremely excited as I've heard all good things about them. 
Khadi offers facial kits in different varients for different skin types.  If you are skeptical and want to just try it for once, do check out the mini facial kit just as I did.
According to my skin type and skin problems, I opted for the gold radiance facial kit.The Khadi Gold Radiance Facial kit promises to lighten blemishes and marks, restores skin's luster and radiance and polishes the skin surface.

 

 

The facial kit consists of 5 individual products which are to be used simultaneously. All the steps and directions are mentioned on the box itself.

 

Step1: Khadi natural Gold cleanser with almond oil
The cleanser has a creamy consistency and a slight fragrance which is very soothing. It cleanses from deep within and removes all the dirt and grime.

 

Step2: Khadi natural Gold scrub with sandalwood extract
The scrub has a gel like consistency with very minute particles which helps to scrub off the dead skin cells very gently without damaging the skin. It definitely has a strong sandalwood smell.

 

Step3: Khadi natural Gold massage cream with saffron
The massage cream is pretty smooth and glides on the surface of the skin. It helps to improve the blood circulation and gives a rosy glow.

 

Step4: Khadi natural Gold facial gel with aloevera 
The gel has the same consistency as the scrub and it gets absorbed into the skin immediately. As it contains of aloevera gel, it will help to reduce the blemishes and marks and also improve the texture.

 

Step5: Khadi natural gold facial pack with rose extract
This is a clay based face pack with rose extracts. This will help to improve the complexion of the face as rose extracts has de tanning properties. 

After going through all the 5 steps, I could make out a slight difference in my skin. My face looked more radiant and squeaky clean.
But unfortunately it lasted only for that particular day. 
I do believe that this facial has to be done for about 3-4 times to see the clear results.

Pros: 1. There won't be any harmful effects as it contains all natural ingredients.
2. It is only for Rs.300 and consists of about 3-4 facials.
3. It has a mild soothing and calming effect.

Cons: 1. I do believe that it certainly doesn't consist of 24 carat pure gold
2. Dried up the skin
3. Not very long lasting

This was my take on the khadi natural gold radiance facial kit.
If you do give it a try, share your experience in the comments.
Thank you for reading,
Kiran dani

Also follow me on all my social media accounts:
Instagram:thekirandani 
Twitter:Danikiran
Roposo:kiran06

For any business enquiries, contact me on danikiran6@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Thank for the review, Use Skinatura's Massage cream and gel, It would give you Fairness and helps to Rejuvenate skin.
    Buy Online Skinatura Rejuvenation Massage Cream
    Buy Online Skinatura Dtan Massage Cream
    Buy Skinatura Oxy Anti-Tan Massage Gel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's women play an important role both at home and at work, They need Revitalizing effects for a glowing
    24 K Gold Facial Kit are the most loved beauty treatments that women would love to go for. quick way to give instant fairness and glow to the skin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites