It's Time For A Come Back ft. Stalkbuylove

As we all know that Fashion just like history always repeats itself . The year 2016 has been all about fashion comebacks . The 80's choker style and loose mom jeans have made a tremendous impact not only in India but also throughout the world. Instead of going for chunky pieces of jewelry we prefer a single choker to complete the look. Same is the case for jeans. There would be a time when we girls would prefer super skinny jeans to "flaunt it like we mean it". But now it's all about the comfort and cool vibes the boyfriend or mom jeans give. There has been another clothing item which has made a comeback in the second half of the year and that is Jumpsuits.

Few years back when I was in college, Jumpsuits suddenly crept up and became an ultra glamorous style statement. Not only that but at that particular time jumpsuits were literally everywhere. Right from street shops at Colaba Causeway, Linking road to high end stores like Zara, Mango.  I,too was quite fascinated by this particular item and wanted to get my hands on it. The best quality about a jumpsuit is that it is an entire outfit on its own. No need to worry about the top or bottom or anything. Just put a jumpsuit and a pair of heels, you are good to go.
But after that particular year the trend dropped down. It wasn't completely "out of fashion" as we say but people's first preference surely wasn't a jumpsuit.

In the second half of 2016, Stalkbuylove bought the jumpsuit back with their own style and flare to it.
The variety of jumpsuits offered by Stalkbuylove are not just extravagant but also casual, comfortable and apt for every event and situation. And that is what I love. I love things which are versatile and not just stuck and rigid for one particular time of the day or situation. Not only that but these Jumpsuits perfectly embrace the Fall Season.

My favorite overall from their collection was the Olive Green Heather jumpsuit. Did you'll ever have a   Fashgasm (fashion orgasm) ? That's what happened to me when I saw this jumpsuit. Oh My God!!! It had everything I ever wanted. This Heather Jumpsuit from Stalkbuylove is just WOW!!   Not only it is absolutely comfortable to wear for a  lunch party or a casual outing but also because of the collar detailing it can be worn for work . The green olive colour just screams FALL to me. It includes a tie up for around the waist to give a structured look and the two front pockets adding a bit of class.

I recently wore this jumpsuit for my birthday dinner. I went ahead with everything minimal because I just wanted  the jumpsuit and the beautiful olive green colour to speak for itself. Just paired it up with a black rectangular clutch and a black pair of wedges and I was instantly Birthday ready.

As for makeup I applied legit just 4 products.
1. The Ponds BB cream
2. Kroylan Translucent powder
3. Maybelline New York The Colossal liner
4. NYC Ombré duo in the shade cinnamon and spice

 













                                                      OUTFIT DETAILS:
                  Heather Jumpsuit- Stalkbuylove  ( http://www.stalkbuylove.com/heather-jumpsuit-SBLPR.html)
                  Black Clutch- A local shop at Matunga, Mumbai
                  Black Wedges- Limeroad.com
                  Watch- Titan watches
                  Sunglasses- Colaba Causeway


Thank you so much for reading,
KIRAN DANI

Also check out the detailed reviews of:
Nyx Ombre Lip Duo- http://kirandani.blogspot.com/2016/09/my-lipstick-story_20.html

Catch me up on:
Instagram: thekirandani
Twitter-Danikiran
Roposo-kiran06
Email- danikiran6@gmail.com


PS: This isn't a promotional/ sponsored blog post. This clothing item was bought by the blogger and the blog post is completely the blogger's point of view





Comments

  1. I love your outfit! I have a jumpsuit that is a similar color that I can't seem to pull off, but your post makes me want to give it another try! Love!

    Sam
    http://thrifttasteandheadspace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Love!! You should definitely give it a shot. This color can never look bad on someone.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites