STRIPES ANYDAY EVERYDAY

Hello!! I know I've been MIA for a while. I was getting some important stuff done but it isn't an excuse for my absence and that is why I have many many blog posts coming your way. I'm extremely pumped up, joyous and that is why I want to give it back to you guys as well. That is why from the next blog post onward I am going to begin a series. This is something I had in mind  for a very long time and finally I got the platform to put it into action. I know I've slightly off topic but I just wanted to introduce it to you people.

 



Beside from the plain, basic tee we go for, there is typically another pattern which majority of us find it comfortable to wear is Stripes. Stripes is like the dog hiding in the corner. We are aware of it's presence but it's quite unpredictable as it might not be friendly to everyone once it comes out of that corner.

There are basically just 2 types of stripes available, Horizontal and Vertical. But it might not be everyone's cup of tea. Some might feel that Horizontal Stripes makes them look twice their size. Well that isn't true because what matters in such cases is not the stripes but the colour. If you are in a dilemma when it comes to stripes, try to go for colors like black and white, blue or green. These will be flattering for every girl irrespective of the size, shape or height.  
What I genuinely believe is that Don't give a damn! Wear whatever you like and make it work through  your own creativity and personality.

Stripes are a must have in everyone's wardrobe. It is not only safe but also goes with every sense of style. Have fun with stripes by either layering it up, color mixing or just flaunt it the way I did it.
I wanted to show case the integrity and beauty of this black and white striped dress therefore I didn't style it way to much and kept it as the main attraction. Just to pull the look together and not to look like a total slob, I wore a subtle necklace and a wrist watch. And  going according to the colour theme which I din't really decide but it just ended up all black, white and grey, finished it with a grey sling bag and black sandals.





























 



 






STRIPED DRESS- LOCAL SHOP AT BANDRA
SILVER NECKLACE- HILL ROAD, BANDRA
GREY SLING BAG- FASHION WORLD, BANDRA
WRIST WATCH- FASTRACK
BLACK SANDALS- LIMEROAD (https://www.limeroad.com/black-leatherette-naisha-p10856000)


THANK YOU FOR READING,
KIRAN DANI


YOU CAN FIND ME ON:
INSTAGRAM: THEKIRANDANI
TWITTER- DANIKIRAN
FACEBOOK- KIRAN DANI
ROPOSO- KIRAN06
EMAIL ID- danikiran6@gmail.com

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY BLOG PAGE AS YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED ABOUT THE NEW UPLOADS.

IF YOU WANT TO FIND MORE STRIPES DRESSES FOR THIS SEASON THEN DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT
Dresslink.com INT
 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites