FRIENDLY TECHNOLOGY FT LGV20

Hello everyone. I have decided to give you all a small break from fashion and styling ideas and have come up with something absolutely different. Something which not many people know about me is that I am not only a phone addict but I need to be updated and hoard new phones which are available in the market from time to time. 
My first ever smart phone was the LG Slide phone endorsed by the one and only Priyanka Chopra. As I watched that particular advertisement in the year 2008, I knew I had to have it. 




LG as a brand has always been up front in the case of Kitchen appliances, Air conditioners, Television and now Mobile phones. It has been one of the under rated brands but now it is making it's presence known with it's new LG-V20 launch. It has all that you would always wish for in a smart phone and some more. The most exciting bit is that it is the first phone to host the Android 7.0 which gives to access to features like split screen mode, Google's improved doze mode, which is not officially available in any other Android phone. 

FEATURES:

-The display size is 5.7" which makes it just perfect without it being too small or too large to handle.
- The LG V20 comes in 3 colour options, that is Titan, Pink and Silver. Surely a treat for all girls and boys.
- Offers 4GB Ram and two variants in case of internal memory, 32 GB and 64 GB which extendable up to 256 GB. No need to break your head over deleting your favorite applications or memories with your best friends.
-The battery life lasts for a very long time. And not just that, but it also has a fast charging removable battery(Quick Charge 3.0). This is such a plus point for me because I am continuously on YouTube and all my social media accounts which generally tends to drain out the battery and then it takes ages for my phone to charge up but not in case of LG V20.
-And the most important thing which attracted me to this phone was the camera feature. Cameras are life because they capture hundreds of memories during our life time which helps us reminisce back to the days which we might have forgotten. This phone comes with Dual camera 16 MP + 8 MP, laser auto focus and flash light as well as a 5 MP front camera. The camera also includes the features of Geo tagging, face detection, super wide angle, panorama, HDR. Ditch your heavy, bulky professional cameras and get your hands on this one.

These were few of the many features which instantly attracted me to the LG V20 and if you want to get to know more about this phone then do visit the following links:
http://www.amazon.in/LG-LGH990DS-V20-Silver/dp/B01MZXEACC 
 http://www.lg.com/in/v20   

THANK YOU FOR READING,
KIRAN DANI

FIND ME ON:
INSTAGRAM- @thekirandani
TWITTER: @Danikiran
ROPOSO-@kirandani6
EMAIL ID- DANIKIRAN6@GMAIL.COM

Comments

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for appreciating my work. It means a lot to me.

      Delete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites