QRAA UNDERARM CREAM REVIEW

Hello Everyone. Hope you are doing well and having a great 2017. I am finally back with a review of a product which I wanted to do since a long time.

Well we all surely remember the arm pit controversy related to Priyanka Chopra in a particular magazine and Boy don't we agree to the fact that is one flawless arm pit. Weird thing to compliment on but all girls will definitely relate to that because coming from a hot and humid city we can't always afford to wear full sleeves and we aren't as lucky as Priyanka to have those amazing arm pits to not be conscious of. And not like we have an option B like Photoshop. That exists just in the virtual world and it is better to be true to yourself in life as well as social media. 

I personally had experimented with some shitty type of waxing, of course it seemed all good and smooth on day one and then I started noticing red rashes and itchiness, I could officially announce the fact that my skin had burnt off. After treating the burn, I got left with extra dark under arms. Story of my life!! Just can't experiment once, can I?
I was absolutely terrified to try lemon juice or any other home remedies but at the same time I wanted something to get rid of the dark burnt marks. 
I came across an Ad on instagram which I resisted in the beginning but after it appeared on my screen for the billionth time I caved in and bought it.






The Qraa Recast Yourself Lacto Underarm Black spot Treatment Cream claims to remove rashes, mild pimples and black spots from under arms within 10 days. That is basically all that I wanted help with as well as it contains tons of herbal ingredients like Vitamin E, Soybean Oil, Lavender Oil, Aloe Vera extracts. 
I was completely impressed by the ingredients but absolutely skeptical over their claim to observing results within 10 days.
I religiously applied the product twice a day continuously for over 10 days and then on the 10th day stood in front of the mirror to compare. And I was completely baffled by the result, I kid you not I could clearly make out a difference. It wasn't a vast difference but it was definitely noticeable. If used on a daily basis there will surely be a difference and even your arm pits can be photo ready.
The con about this product is the smell of the cream. Being a herbal based cream, the fragrance is very strong and can be not so bare-able for the sensitive ones.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites