REFORM AND RECREATE


I have a knack of turning things the unexpected way and showing off it's full potential. And why shouldn't I do that? I believe in the hidden beauty of everything present on planet earth and that thought applies to clothing as well. By just donning the clothes the way it has been shown on the website doesn't show your personality and definitely doesn't make a statement. If you want your purchases to look unidentifiable every time to put it on, try to come up with ways to accentuate your creativity and yourself. 

Might sound a lot, right? But honestly there is not a lot of thought that goes behind "reforming and recreating" a completely different outfit look. Just few accessories here and there and the addition/subtraction of one clothing item makes a hell lot of difference.With the help of that anyone and by that I mean ANYONE can turn an ethnic outfit into a modern one and vice verse. 

That is exactly what I did with this. Not a single thing about this "dress" gives away the fact that it is a "KURTA". I am genuinely not kidding when I say that this random purchase from Myntra.com turned out to be my canvas and dare I say the picture turned out to be just like I envisioned. This beautiful peacock green floor length Kurta is an epitome of the fashion in all Middle Eastern Countries. But as I feel more comfortable in dresses, I preferred to give this Kurta a makeover of it's own and recreate it into something that screams "KIRAN" P.S- That's me!!
This look requires no bells or whistles nor it requires the hand of a tailor. In order to achieve this look, just throw on the Kurta and open a 2-3 buttons down the bottom to give it a structure of a dress. As the Kurta has a loose straight fit, it might not look extremely appealing to the body that is why add an elastic broad belt, which will help the dress look more clean and more dress like. Finish it off with a pair of Tan sandals and sunglasses. Walk the road like it is your personal show at Lakme fashion week and you are presenting your collection to the thousands of people out there.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites