CONQUER THE WORLD IN BLACK


Black isn't just the colour of grievance nor the representative of sadness around the world. The color Black for me exudes confidence, individuality, a mirror which reflects a person's attitude and also according to me the only color which is extremely versatile.
Instead of finding out the darkness behind it, we can try to find and get captured by the strength and creativity that is present in it. 
Personally I have always been and always will be committed to this particular color. That is a huge statement in itself!! In this world the word commitment can't be just thrown around, right? Well I have enough proof to back my statement and the proof is present in my closet itself. 
Apart from the obvious reasons like "black makes you look thin", "if you don't know what to wear then just wear black", there are more reasons to support my favoritism towards the color black and also this look.

For me as an individual, whenever I throw on something black it just makes feel comfortable and there hasn't been a single instance when I have felt awkward or fidgety. That is why it is rightly said that Black can do no wrong.
This particular look rather empowered me to walk with my head held high and made me feel like I can definitely conquer anything that comes along. It might sound very high and heavy but a pair of clothing can have such an effect on any individual. 
After all this look was a total combination of Comfort + Confidence + Expression.
I wanted to express my style in the most minimal way as possible. The black bodysuit teamed up with the most comfortable pair of striped bell bottom pants made me want to hibernate in it forever. But there was still something missing. And that was my favorite accessory for this year 2017 A FEDORA HAT. This was the right accompliment to the entire look because it isn't just a gorgeous thing to look at but has added benefits too, especially in this heat.
Keeping it true to myself and to the clothes, I went with the extravagantly simple body chain which added just the right amount of bling without making it jazzy. Finished it off with pair of black and white striped shoes.
Even though this look is head to toe covered in black, there is no way one would say it is plain. It is far from that because it represents a different dimension without going overboard. 
After coming up with this look, I would surely like to rock it at the Derby this year. What about you?

















OUTFIT DETAILS:
BLACK BODYSUIT- FOREVER21 INDIA
BLACK AND WHITE STRIPED PANTS- FOREVER21 INDIA
FEDORA HAT- FOREVER21 INDIA
BODY CHAIN- KOOVS.COM
BLACK AND WHITE SHOES- MYNTRA.COM

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING,
KIRAN DANI

YOU CAN FIND ME ON:
INSTAGRAM- @thekirandani
TWITTER- @DaniKiran
EMAIL ID- danikiran6@gmail.com
YOUTUBE CHANNEL- Kiran Dani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites