QUIRKY FUSION


Hey Hey Hey!! I am fighting with stubborn tonsils and dry cough at the moment in this extremely hot weather. Just Wow, right? Well it just proves that not only I am weird but my system is weird as well. But I am not going to let it tamper with my mind, so that is why after sleeping for 5 hours straight in the afternoon, I am fresh as much as I can be with antibiotics in my system and ready to add some quirk in your twerk. 

If the first thought in your mind is that this is another one of those Indo western blogs which I shockingly do most of the times then you are wrong. It is surely inspired by the fusion but the the look and thought behind this one is different and sort of experimental for me. Few months back I had visited the oh so glorious Dubai and along with the architecture, shopping, religion, the other thing that attracted me was the street fashion. The fashion is so much about comfort, bright colors and quirk. 

The street style there inspired me to come up with this look. Mixing our traditional Indian clothing with my comfort and playing along with colors is what this is all about. Wearing this Blue Biba Kurta which I stole from my mother's closet screams exuberance, class and fusion which Biba stands for. I loved the play of dark and light blue colors with different textures which adds another dimension as well as the modern twist on the sleeves. The free flowing cut of the sleeves defines the western aspect of the Kurta. The soft cotton fabric makes it easy to breathe and survive the heat of Mumbai. But to add up to the quirk and more color, I added this bright pink pair of shorts which I got from Goa. I never knew that colors could look so pretty. I have always been into black, grey and monochromes but definitely bright colors bring a pop to not only your outfit but also to your mood. 

The major quirky factor of this entire look are the Shoes!! These ombre pink and black block boots are just everything for me right now. These 4 inch giants are nothing but comfortable for a person like me who can't save herself in any high heel shoes or sandals. Along with that,the contrast of white block heels with the pink ombre effect will bring life to any outfit. And lastly I finally joined the bandwagon of the instagram clear glasses sensation. These Forever21 structured clear glasses are a major staple for me and if you are in a huge accessory dilemma then these are your best friends. They are pretty much suitable for any look irrespective the event or time of the day.In short, just universal.





















OUTFIT DETAILS:
BIBA BLUE KURTA- BIBA, MYNTRA.COM
PINK SHORTS- ANJUNA BEACH, GOA
PINK BOOTS- MYNTRA.COM
CLEAR GLASSES- FOREVER21. INDIA

HOPE YOU'LL ENJOYED READING 
DO COMMENT BELOW YOUR THOUGHTS
THANK YOU SO MUCH
KIRAN DANI

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON:
INSTAGRAM- www.instagram.com/thekirandani
TWITTER- www.twitter.com/danikiran
EMAIL ID- danikiran6@gmail.com 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites