TRAVEL LIGHT FT SHEIN.COM


“What you've done becomes the judge of what you’re going to do – especially in other people’s minds. When you’re traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don’t have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.” – William Least Heat Moon

These exact words hit me straight in the heart and this is what always makes me want to forget the world and start a journey into self discovery that I would never forget. No amount of food, technology (even though I'm addicted) can replace the experiences, emotional connect one has with just themselves. That's why travel whenever you get the chance to, irrespective of the fact that it might either be 2 hours away from you or maybe miles further. No place is small or big, just you and your thoughts are what matters.

I so knew that if I do begin writing about anything related to travelling, I will definitely slide away from the fashion aspect of it and dive into the emotions involved. But that's just how I am. 
By this time you might already be inspired and would wish to pack tons of luggage and just hit the airport. Well you should do that but just hold your horses for a few minutes because you can't just enter the airport in your hobo avatar. No one is telling you to get extremely decked up but what if I say that by using your long forgotten clothes from your closet, you will be dressed like your favorite celebrities, Sonam Kapoor, Alia bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, who have been basically owning the best airport looks and you can also be super comfortable because let's stick to the reality of travelling, it looks all glamorous and fancy, but comfort is always the key.


My travel look comprises of basic clothing with minimal detailing and is budget friendly as well. This entire travel look can be worn all around the year because solid colors always rule. Many might say florals are for summers and yada yada yada , but never forget that solid colors gets your job done extravagantly that to with minimum effort. I threw on my basic black tank top with my long forgotten 3/4th jeans which has the most beautiful embroidery design on the pockets, which frankly I never appreciated before and now that I am a fashion blogger I totally see the beauty in it's intricate and simplistic design. How quickly the world changes!!

In order to protect yourself from the blast of cold air in the airports and airplanes, you need some minimal layering. Opt for something light weight and something that isn't extremely fitted. I went with this beautiful Coffee Lapel Tie Long sleeve Jacket from Shein.com, which is on a crazy discounted price so do get your hands on it. This outwear is super comfortable, light weight, is of this beautiful English color which will basically go with each and every type of clothing and is super unique because of the Draped neck style and you can also play around with the tie waist just like how I did. 




You obviously will have to walk a lot with some heavy luggage and therefore go with sneakers because they will be your best friend throughout the travel journey. I went for these beautiful Bronze sneakers which surely are more bright than my life at the moment. Haha I just wanted to say this out loud. But they seriously are everything for me right now. Carry an over sized shoulder purse for you're entire world to fit and now you will not only look the best but also feel the best. Irrespective of what it is, you are always the best. 









OUTFIT DETAILS:
Coffee Drape Neck Outwear- Shein.com
Black Tank Top- Jockey India
Embroidery 3/4th Jeans- Dadar,Mumbai
Bronze Metallic Sneakers- Truffle Collection, Myntra
Off White Over sized Shoulder Bag- Myntra.com

Click here to check out the latest clothing items and enjoy amazing discounts on Shein.com 

Thank you so much for reading
Do share your thoughts in the comments below
Keep smiling and keep living optimistically
Kiran Dani


You can connect with me on:
Instagram- www.instagram.com/thekirandani
Twitter- www.twitter.com/danikiran
YouTube channel- Kiran Dani
Email id- danikiran6@gmail.com










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites