BEING INDIAN



Hello everybody!! What are you all doing right now? I'm having an absolutely lazy day at home and spending some quality time with my grandmother. 
Also I wanted to thank you all for 50,000 reads. Whattttt!!! That's a crazy number and I can't believe that so many people have actually read my blogs. So Thank You once again
Today I wanted to write a chill and laid back kind of blog, just like my mood right now. I have shared en number of outfit posts, outfit ideas, inspiration and lots more on my blog and shockingly I have included few Indian outfits as well. I am not a person to shy away from my heritage and culture, rather I stand for who I am and proud of it as well, but I am more comfortable in shorts and loose tee as I have grown up pretty much in these clothes. 
Since I started my blogging career, kid you not, I have always, either consciously or subconsciously, included an Indian attire and loved working with it wholeheartedly. I have started embracing the comfort and discovered the versatility in Kurtas. All credits to online shopping, I found out so many diverse designs, patterns of Kurtas/Kurtis, I am pretty much hooked. My personal preference is Kurtas with a modern twist, just like this Green piece. This high low structured Kurta is the best example of contemporary concoction of the fashion world.
This is a 24/7 kind of outfit and that's what I loveee about this piece. It is absolutely effortless and hassle free, that is exactly what you want when you are trying to survive against time in a fast paced world. 
You can wear this for a day out with friends, to a religious place, even for a business meeting and there is not a single thing you have to change. 
Express yourself with your favorite earring and a must have hand bag, just like I did. To add some personality and fun to the outfit, I went with a funky earring which is inspired by the latest Bollywood hit Bahubali 2 and blasting off some persona, I added some pop of red with this practical multi purpose hand bag.




                                                                                             





Maintaining the simplicity and keeping it appropriate for pretty much any situation, I kept the makeup absolutely minimal by avoiding eye shadow, kajal and went ahead with a sun kissed, simple liner look and finished it off with the perfect brown lip shade. This Nykaa Matte Lipstick in the shade Bonbon does complete justice to it's name as it is just the right shade of brown for all skin tones without giving a vampy look but also brings some glow and personality to the look.






OUTFIT DETAILS:
Green High Low Kurta- Myntra.com
Washed Off Denim- Forever21 India
Hook Earrings- BollyWoo Bahubali2 Inspired
Black Heels- Regal India


Hope you enjoyed this personal outfit post
Thank you for reading
Kiran Dani

You can find me on:
Instagram- www.instagram.com/thekirandani
Twitter- www.twitter.com/danikiran
Email Id- danikiran6@gmail.com
YouTube Channel- Kiran Dani



                                                                                                








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites