MODERNIZED JEWELLERY WITH PRISTINE FIRE


Jewellery is a huge essential in all traditions, weddings and in almost everything Indian. But that's not it, the jewellery has got to make a statement and by that I mean it has to be heavy or should  at least consist of a huge stone. It has to be on the face and out there for the world to notice the jewellery and nothing else.
It isn't just a status co but also just a way of showing how deeply invested and happy the people are.
But in this case I am kind of an exception like the generation right now in India. I DO NOT like such type of jewellery. I do not detest it but it isn't my thing and I do not like this kind of bling.
That doesn't mean I ain't a lady.
I just have a more eclectic and under stated taste in terms of jewellery. I prefer modern contemporary, versatile and clean designs. I want that my investment shouldn't be restricted to just one event/ function, I want to utilize my collection of real jewellery for every day purpose or meetings or just some place where I have to be dressed in a presentable fashion.
There are frankly very few brands in India which cater to my needs and I am lazy as hell to make an effort to visit and break my head over the few options they have to offer.So when I was approached by Pristine Fire to try their collection at home, I immediately browsed through their page and gave a huge thumbs up to experiment with their jewellery.
When I received this set of chain and earrings, I was honestly happy because they understand my taste and style and this was something which would be invest worthy for me.
Keeping true to my minimalistic, contemporary self, I went ahead with a black tube top and a pair of beige trousers. Not only this monochrome look is a classic but you can throw over a blazer and go for any formal event.











THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING
KIRAN DANI

YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON:
INSTAGRAM- @THEKIRANDANI
TWITTER- @DANIKIRAN
FACEBOOK PAGE- THEKIRANDANI
YOUTUBE CHANNEL- KIRAN DANI
EMAIL ID- danikiran6@gmail.com








Comments

  1. This Modernized Jewellery with Pristine Fire is very attractive and gorgeous,
    It isn't just a status co but also just a way of showing how deeply invested.
    Diamond Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look. Lovely hairstyle and outfits. Nice pair of earrings and pendant is awesome. Glad you share the look with us. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking Nice!!
    Discover trendy online spaghetti tops starting from 499 at IndiaRush

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites