BE BEACHY FT SHEIN.COM


After having an amazing shoot day, I fell ill and even at the moment I am feeling under the weather but that doesn't stop me from pouring my thoughts into this blog and writing more about this look, which turned out to be spontaneously great and gave me much needed positivity.

One of the rare but most gorgeous days are when the sun gods are extremely giving to the city of Glasgow. There is no other place I would love to be than Glasgow when it's sunny, windy and just relaxing. It just pumps me up and brings a huge smile on my face.
That's when I decided that high time, even though I'm studying, I should some time to create content for my blog because why sacrifice one thing for the other when both have different but important places in your life. Balancing is what makes both possible and enjoyable as well.
When I saw this flowy blue and white palazzo pants from Shein.com, I was immediately taken to Greece and the beach. No it's because it is similar to the colour of the flag but it's because such a silhouette and colours just speaks beachy, sunny weather to me.
Even though Autumn just hit Glasgow, my mind was moving ahead of it's time and I can't wait to hit the beaches of UK, if Greece is not possible.
Immediately I had 2 looks in my mind :
1. White shirt knotted up with the palazzo pants and straw hat
2. Classic Black top with blue and white palazzo pants.
I went with less fuzzy, easy to carry and frankly the first thing I saw in my closet because that's reality of life, right?

The colour block monochromatic look makes it pretty much easy to live in and makes you stand without doing much with your outfit. I paired it up with a simple pair of black thong slippers because that's the realistic beach look. Fancy fashion on the side, we are all about being stylish but living the basic life. Unfortunately I wasn't on a beach to feature this look but there wouldn't have been a more perfect back drop therefore imagination plays the key role. Also do add a straw basket and a hat/sunglasses to complete the look and have a great day by the seaside.










                        OUTFIT DETAILS:
                    SELF TIE MIXED STRIPED PALAZZO PANTS-  SHEIN.COM      
BASIC BLACK TOP- PRIMARK UK
BLACK THONGS- PRIMARK UK
                                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites