RENT YOUR CLOSET WITH FLYROBE



Almost everyday passes by where I try to find out new applications on my IPhone to make my life better and easier. Online shopping sites and Food ordering websites are everything for me right now. No worries about getting out of the house and there are tons of options to choose from.

Recently I was looking for some luxurious ethnic options for Diwali but investing some extra mullah on something that I would just wear once doesn't make sense to me. Even if I repeat the same outfit hundreds of times, I won't be able to make the most out of it.
When I came across the Flyrobe website through Facebook Ads, my sceptical mind rose up and I had en number of questions related to the authenticity, quality, the amount and what not.
Renting an outfit was something that never crossed my mind because of cleanliness issues and even whether it's worth it. But renting a designer outfit for an event does make sense to me as I would have to pay just a nominal amount for a single use and I don't have to be bothered about the maintenance and the guilt of spending so much on a single outfit.

After I went through the different options and saw that the rent is reasonable as well and the fact that they would customize the size of the outfit as per my wishes and just like any other online shopping website they have the pick up and drop service I had nothing to worry about.

I went ahead and ordered the House of Ombre Ethnic Black Top and Palazzo Set. The quality of the outfit was top notch, it was clean to the T and was luxurious as promised.

They have the option of either sending a person to your house to take your precise measurements or you can send your measurements online. The process itself doesn't take more than a day and you will receive the outfit approximately 2 days before your event and can hold it as per your own wishes, be it 4 days or a week. After flaunting your outfit and making your memories, the outfit will be picked back up from your house and that's about it. It's that easy and you can keep on doing that for every event of yours.










OUTFIT DETAILS:
House Of Ombre- Flyrobe
Earrings- Shaze India
Black Heels- Regal, India


Thank you so much for reading,
Kiran Dani

You can connect with me on
Instagram- www.instagram.com/thekirandani
Email id- danikiran6@gmail.com
Twitter- www.twitter.com/danikiran





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAVELLING SCOTLAND WITH DANIEL WELLINGTON

BE A STAR WITH BEWAKOOF.COM

Top 5 Indian online shopping websites